Add your solution to an existing catalog
- learn what is necessary to deploy to a catalog managed by someone else.
In the last section you learned how to create your own remote catalog and deploy a solution to it. But you can also deploy your solution into an already existing catalog.
Like for example the catalog of a coworker, the group you work in or the institute you work for.
Add the catalog to your collection:
- For Album to recognise your new catalog you have to add it to your local collection of catalogs
with the following command:
album add-catalog [repo-url]
Deploy your solution into the catalog:
- You can now address the catalog by the name it carries and deploy solutions to it
- Simply run the following command:
album deploy [solution-path] [catalog-name]
Upgrade your local version of the catalog
- Your solution is now part of the remote catalog (e.g. check it in github/gitlab). To synchronise
your local catalog managed by Album with the remote, run the following commands:
album update [catalog-name] album upgrade [catalog-name]
Just leave a comment in the box below after signing in with GitHub. Any feedback is highly appreciated.